All communal areas will have a controlled point of entry this will either be door entry phone, fob reader or key. All of these are maintained by Town and Country Housing Group

If you have issues regarding the door entry systems please contact us on 01892 501480 Option 3.

    Your responsibilty 
  • Internal doors, frames thresholds architraves / stops, built-in cupboards / larders including door hinges, door handles, keeps, spyholes, door numerals and letter boxes
  • Door locks, keys and fobs
    Our Responsibility 
  • Internal doors only due to wear & tear
  • Patio, French doors and balcony doors through wear and tear
  • Keeping doors water and weather tight
  • Communal doors and door entry systems


Landlords are responsible for the fire safety of their tenants. To ensure that you are familiar with fire safety please READ MORE

While your landlord is responsible for communal areas and maintaining fire doors and equipment there are many things you can do to ensure your own safety.

Fit a smoke alarm and test it and fit at least one smoke alarm on each level of your home. Test it weekly.

© Copyright 2016 Countrywise Repairs